email: info @sports-statistics.com
If you are looking for sports journalism internships, then look no further. Write for us!
Yes, you. We’re always looking for new sports writers to create compelling content for our global audience.
– A worldwide platform to share your views & get noticed (Thousands of your peers and potential employers, clients, or publishers will read your work.)
– Gain valuable sports journalism work experience.
– You’ll learn a lot in the process—about communicating your ideas, about writing, and promoting your story.
– Experienced team writers to provide 1-on-1 feedback and guidance.
– Constructive feedback on every submission.
– Promotion of content on our social media channels.
– Grow your personal brand and add our website to your portfolio.
– Learn about technical writing and SEO Requirements to fortify your skillset.
– You have an affinity with sports and writing, and want to build up a portfolio to become a sports writer.
– You get excited about data-rich sports stories, events, and history – and are capable of translating that excitement into engaging well-written content with a focus on NUMBERS, RECORDS and STATS.
– you love writing about sport and you’re interested in becoming a contributor for us, please get in touch with your resume / at least one sports writing sample.
– Language (Excellent command of the English language).
– Strong grasp of the basic tenets of online sports writing and its specific audience.
Additional Notes: We do not republish content that’s been published elsewhere.
If you are looking for sports journalism internships (or if you’re just a passionate sports writer / numbers geek ) then get in touch today – info @sports-statistics.com
Note (no “SEO” linkbuilders… )